Sunday 28 July 2013

CRETE

Hello there.
I know, I know. Long time no see. I am so sorry. It has been a long time. There is no particular reason that I haven't written in a long time. I guess it's a combination of a few things. Since I have got vacation since the end of May, nothing special has happened, for example, on school. Simply because I do not go there anymore. I can tell you that I graduated! Yay! Happy me! For real, I am so happy I am finally DONE with that horrible place and that I no longer need to go there.
Second reason I do not write that often is; and again, I am sorry to begin about this again, it is because the thoughts and the compulsions and everything. Let's not go into detail about this topic. Let's say it makes simple things like just writing a blogpost very hard.
But because I didn't write for long, I now actually have something to talk about. I am on holiday, right now, as we speak. I am in Crete (or is it "on" Crete) with my mum, "stepdad" and my little sister. We arrived here four days ago. I made a video about the first three days and it is on YouTube, so if you want to see it, I will give you a link :)
One thing I can tell you is that there is a guy over here, I guess he's around 40 years old and he looks at girls all the time. He also looks at me. He follows me around and he is everywhere. That's not only with me. Also with a few other girls. We have one thing in common. We are all not much older than twenty. Dirty little creep, he is.
Tomorrow, we are going to rent a car and drive a little bit around the island. I have got a few mosquito bites already. My whole body is a bit itchy.
Haha! When my little sister and I were walking around town together in the evening, all those club owners tried to convince us to get inside their clubs. What they don't know is that I am "only" seventeen years old and that my little sister is only TWELVE. The age for legally drinking alcohol is eighteen over here. Apparently, we look old. That actually is something I rather enjoyed!
Oh; one last thing! Ouzo is very tasty and gets you tipsy very quickly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment