Monday 24 December 2012

Blue/purple hair!

Today, I feel like writing again, and this time, I'm going to write about my hair! Why? Because I dyed it again! I've probably told before that I dyed my hair blue with purple bangs, but it washed out and now I wanted to dye it again. I decided to bleach it first, so that my hair would all have the same colour and I had to get rid of the brown hair. The bleaching went very good! I'll post some pictures from the process!


My hair before we started the bleaching

And this is how it looked after the bleaching. It was very blonde and some spots were even white, without using a white toner! The part of my hair that was blue, turned out to be a greenish mermaid colour! I actually loved this shade :)

Now some pictures from when the dye was in!

In this picture, I'm bleaching my hair. And I almost forgot how terribly that itches!




And on these pictures you can see how blonde my hair turned out to be after the bleaching. Some parts of my hair even seemed to be white. I really love the first picture, where you can see my blonde hair plus the part where the blue was already in. 

And now! Last but not least, some pictures of the result! 




I'm so happy with how it turned out! For people who are interested, I used Directions hair dye: Atlantic Blue and Violet in the bangs. Unfortunately, it's not really possible to show the real colour on the pictures. The blue hair is somewhat darker and the purple hair is way more purple in real life! You can see the difference way better in real life. But still, I'm in love with these pictures. My hair looks so nice!

I'm sorry for a post full of pictures, but for now, I don't really have something interesting to say. Probably after Christmas, I shall write a new blogpost that is interesting to read :)

And for now, I wish all my followers a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment