Sunday 17 June 2012

Quick post

Heellooo theerreeee!

It's father's day today and therefore I am at my grandpa's house with my father and co. My grandpa and grandma live in a city called Leiden. I was born there too, and I have lived there until six years ago. Six years ago, my parents divorced and we moved to Delft, which is about half an hour away from Leiden by car. Every time I get back here in Leiden I feel, it feels like home. So I feel pretty fine right now.

Also, we are going out to dinner in a Greek restaurant and I am looking forward to it. I love Leiden and I love Greece, so that combination is even better.

I can't wait to go to Crete again this summer. I have so many good memories of that place. Every time I think about it, I want to go back there.

Anyway, I wanted to write a little bit more than this, but we're leaving right now! You'll here more from me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment