Thursday 22 August 2013

Old

Hello there. It is me again. Let'a write a little bit of a quick update here.

Well, where to start... At first, I have been to Crete again! I have been there 17 days and they have been lovely. I really enjoyed it. I also made videos while I was there. These little videos am I going to edit all together so that it is one big vlog. I try to delete as many useless parts of the footage, because otherwise the video would be WAY too long for a vlog (45 minutes).

So, if you're interested in that, you gotta wait for the vlog to be uploaded! Of course, I will put a link to the vlog on this blog c:

In other news. I am in France right now. It probably sounds very spoiled, but i go on holiday twice. Once with my mum and the second time, I go with my dad. Usually to France or Italy or some sort of place. With my mum I always go to Crete. We have got many memories to that place. And luckily, my mum things about it the same way as I do.
The weather here is pretty nice. It is hot during the day and at night it feels like I am freezing. You're probably not interested in the weather forecast from la France. My holiday over here has been great so far. Went to the beach and I am reading my second book of the week: The Perks Of Being a Wallflower. What... Again? Yeah, I can hear you thinking. I have never read more than half way through the book. I don't remember why I stopped reading. I just did. Since reading is what I mostly do while on holiday, next to writing, I decided to give it another try. And it is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment