Tuesday 23 July 2013

So, hi, everyone! If you're still around here... I am sorry for not posting for such a long time. I guess nothing special happened... Again. My life is pretty boring, as you see. Well, a few things happened, so that's why I am writing a new post right now.

The first thing is, I GRADUATED! I am very happy to be done, finally finished, DONE! OVER! :D I can't say more things about it, because it is just how it is, and yeah... I can't make it seem more interesting than it looks.

The other thing is, that I am in love with someone! :O I won't tell too much about that, though, because it could cause some big shit, and I really do not want that to happen!

And I am going on vacation today :) I will upload videos on a YouTube channel and on a Keek account, so if you want to follow me, you can by searching for beekmankim on Keek and for GeekyPeach on YouTube :) I will upload videos, but I do not know how often and stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment