Sunday 31 March 2013

Refreshment

Since spring is supposed to be a warm and happy season, I decided to make some changes to my blog as you can see. I say supposed to be because it is spring, but there's no warmth or happiness yet, but I suppose that will come soon. The weather is always weird here in the Netherlands. The reason why I'm happy right now is the thought that everything can only get better from now on. Winter is over, spring is coming (it's only a bit late), I'm going to London, France and Crete this summer and after summer is over, my world is not falling apart again (like it does almost every winter), because I will go to my new school and start the study Social Work and I'm looking forward to that. Of course, winter will still suck, but it will suck less than it does now.

I'm looking forward to life after high school. I am planning on doing some great things as soon as the time is right. I am hoping to go out with friends more, really putting effort in my study, making lots of pictures and blog more often. I also hope I will read more often, be more careful for myself, buy nice clothes and all that kind of stuff. I don't know what I will achieve or how it will make me feel better, but for now, I feel like it will make me happy and that's enough.

But it's not warm and summerish yet, so I might do some preparations until the time is right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment