Wednesday 3 April 2013

Training

Summer is coming, and we all know what that means, right? Yeah, you're right, we have to get in shape again to walk around in short trousers and bikinis. At least, I want to get in shape. Therefore I started exercising again. I started eating healthy again and my mother bought a think to train your belly with, which is very nice. I am more motivated to do sit-ups and somehow I can go on longer than when I do not use it. 

What my training means is that I do around 200 sit-ups every day with the thing and, like, three times a week I also do zumba with my mother (we've got a Wii at home and there's a game called Zumba Fitness and Zumba Fitness 2, which we play). I also eat healthy and I eat no candy. That should do it, right? 

I'm planning on keeping like a kind of diary where I will post my process every time something has changed. I will write down how much I weight (I'm not planning on losing weight, by the way) and how wide my waist is and if I like I can also post pictures of the process.

What I actually want to achieve is a muscled belly. Therefore I'm doing lots of sit-ups and other things to train my muscles in my belly. That's what I want to make pictures of! 

I don't know yet how often I will post about the progress I make, but I will probably post something once every two weeks! And if it's not on this blog, then I will post in on my Tumblr and will put a link to it on my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment