Friday 29 March 2013

Hey, remember me?

So I'm sorry for not writing for such a long time. I don't know why I didn't write, it is probably just because nothing really special was happening and I have been kinda busy with my exams the past month. Maybe it's not a good excuse, but I have no better one for you. Sorry about that.

So, previous week was the last exam week before my actual, like the real ones, the final ones, exams are starting. I'm pretty satisfied with the results uptil now. Haven't got below 7, but I still have to get four more grades before I can say that I did a good job this time. My exams are in May, and I'm nervous, yet excited for them. Nervous before, well, that's pretty obvious, isn't it? But I'm also a bit excited for them, because I can finally show how much I've learned the past years and how much perseverance and self-discipline I've got inside me. I'm also excited, because after these exams, I will finally go to a new school, to start my study Social Work. Can't express my feelings about that in words. Let's say I've got a very good feeling about it.

Furthermore, what has been happening to me? Not much, really. I've started excercising again this week to train my belly and my legs and it's going good so far. I've bought a new videogame and I'm enjoying it. There's nothing more I can think of to tell?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! I'm going to London with my dad! He said that if I would get good grades on my exams, he would take me to London, because I enjoyed it so much when I went there with school. And since I'm getting great notes, he actually has to take me there. I'm very excited for that too!

But this is it for now. I will write another time, when I got more to tell and when I got more time to tell things. I'm a bit in a hurry at the moment. I just wanted to let you all know that I didn't die! I'm still alive! I didn't quit writing, there's just nothing important to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment