Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy new year everyone!

What I'd like to do, is to write something about last year. What happened and how I changed, some people I met and some people I let go off. You know, that kinda stuff. I don't want to make it sound all sentimental 'n stuff, but let's just make an overview of the year.

What happened this year? Lots of things actually. If I look back on some good intentions I made up for myself last year, I can say I failed, miserably. Three things that were on that list are:

  • no further contact with a certain person
  • get rid of these annoying and ridiculous compulsions
  • no smoking


The first thing isn't really that big of a problem. Actually, it's a good thing I "failed" at this one. I used to have many fights with this person and my hate for him grew bigger and bigger, so I decided it would be a good thing to stop having contact with him. It only made me angry all the time and I think it goes exactly the same for him. I unfollowed him on Twitter and Tumblr, deleted his number from my phone and blocked him on all social media, so I wouldn't see any more status updates of him. After a fair amount of time, we started talking again. I don't even remember why we did, and how my mind changed about him, but it kind of happened. Of course, we had some things we had to talk about, which we did, and now, we're all fine again and I am very glad about that. 

Second, these compulsions things. It's been variable throughout the year, to be honest. For as far as I remember, it was at a medium level at the beginning of the year, when later it got worse and worse and I never felt that bad in a really long time. Around my exams, it was almost unbearable, especially when there was a big problem with the exams later and there was a risk that I had to do them all over again. Of course, I thought it was my fault and I didn't dare to move an inch. It was horrible. But in the end, everything was okay, and as soon as summer holiday began, it got a bit better. I had a good period around september/october, when later it got worse again, but not as bad as it was before. Now, I am kinda good and I can live with it at the moment. 

And the last thing is something I do not want to talk about :)

This was also the year of pushing boundaries, in a good way, but also in a bad way. But let's not talk about that too much!

That was about my biggest things in the last year. Let's hope this coming year will be better than last year. Hope you all had a good year too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment