Tuesday 3 December 2013

Even though I do not like to say that I ‘selfharm’, I do need to admit that I hurt myself from time to time, and that it is a big relief every time I do so. I don’t do it very often, but it does happen.

The reason I do selfharm is that I need to express my anger in a way. When I am angry, I get the feeling I need to throw with things. I do not want to hurt anyone or break my stuff, so I do not throw with things. Instead, I hurt myself. In that way, nobody gets hurt and no items get broken. The only person who gets involved with my frustration or anger is me.

I do not care that I hurt myself to get rid of the anger, because I hate myself very much. I think I deserve this. I know I deserve it. I deserve to get this anger and frustration and to hurt myself because of that. I do not feel guilty when I selfharm. That’s because I feel like that is what belongs to me.

And believe it or not, I do NOT selfharm for attention. No one actually knows about my selfharming. I don’t even know if everyone would actually call it selfharm, since I do not really cut myself. I’d say it’s selfharm, and there are probably a lot of people around me who call it selfharm too, but I know there are lots of people who only count cutting in as selfharm.

I just wanted to say this. And as this is my personal blog, I feel like I can post it on here

No comments:

Post a Comment