Friday 31 May 2013

Shaun T's Insanity Work Out

Summer is coming, my exams are over (I will write more about that later), so I've got lots of spare time, and today I found out about Shaun T's Insanity work out. It's a training program with a very hard schedule, but it works like CRAZY! You do this training one hour every day, and then rest one day. It differs from other trainers, because normally you rest more and then give all the power you have. In this training, it works exactly the other way around. You rest less and just go, go, go!

I started today, and made a before picture. Over 30 days, I will make a picture again to see the progress, and then at the end (after 60 days), I take the last picture. I'm very excited for this training! You see so many good results!

That's about all I write now! I am sorry that I don't write that often. There's just nothing happening here, so I don't know what I can write about.

All I can say is that this OCD is getting worse and worse. But that's not really something nice, so just let's forget about that, shall we? 

No comments:

Post a Comment